This free course was developed in collaboration with Climate-KIC flagship programme EnCO2re and the online education team. This introductory level course gives you the key facts on large-scale CO2 re-use and the Climate-KIC EnCO2re flagship programme.
It features short and engaging ‘guided tours’ of key case studies exploring different aspects of CO2 re-use. There are a variety of multimedia learning resources, activities and community discussions so that you can connect with other participants and share your views.
After successful completion you will be able to:
- Describe the potential benefits of large-scale CO2 re-use for organisations and as a contribution to fighting climate change
- Explain the business case for CO2 re-use and the current and potential size of the market
- Present some key factors related to the successful utilisation of CO2 (the value chain)
- Describe some practical examples (case studies) that investigate CO2 re-use in specific geographic locations
- Provide an overview of the EnCO2re programme, including its ambition and current projects.
You can enroll on the course here: EnCO2re Course.
What is EnCO2re?
Looking forward meeting you on the discussion boards!
EnCO2re programme web-site: http://enco2re.climate-kic.org/