Sustainable Business Models
This is your Sustainable Business Models hub
For businesses to achieve authentic, sustainable success, they need new and innovative business models that consider social and environmental factors as well as revenue generation.
New business models require new approaches, new thinking; they need innovation.
Today, there is an urgent need for a new generation of business that supports people - and the planet. Being intentional about how to design and build sustainable businesses today has never been more important.
About this hub
Together with experts and initiatives on new, innovative and systemic approaches to business model design, EIT Climate-KIC now brings you essential learning, gathered into one great place.
This training hub is designed to share the latest research, tools, methods and case studies that you can use and apply in building your own sustainable business model.
This hub gives you access to FREE online learning courses (see the Online Courses panel below). Each one offers an informative and engaging mix of materials that gives you the 'must know' facts on why and how to develop a sustainable business model. Packed with content including videos, exercises, modelling canvases and real examples, our courses bring business modelling to life!
Please free to view the learning materials in the different courses in whatever way - and whichever order - meets your needs.
Enjoy your learning!
Some interesting links and resources you might like...
Watch this space as we add more links and learning resources.
- EIT Climate-KIC Entrepreneurship programmes
- Lean4Flourishing Innovation with the startup ecosystem
- Climate Launchpad - Turn your green idea into a successful start-up.
- Global Climathon day 2020 Cities. Hacking. Solutions. Supporting climate positive business.
- EIT Climate-KIC Longtermism - Exploring frontiers in sustainability and futures literacy in financial services
- World Economic Forum - A business model for sustainability