Master Label Programme
Add value to your Master
The Climate-KIC Master Programme adds extra value to selected master degree programmes at our partner universities. Upon successful completion, you will receive a Climate-KIC certificate in addition to your regular degree.
Would you like to:
- Gain the tools to make a vital contribution to climate change and adaptation?
- Develop an entrepreneurial career which serves your community?
- Explore opportunities to commercialize your ideas?
Then join our programme which offers an unique arena to deepen and extend your knowledge, gain credibility and develop your business opportunities throughout Europe and beyond. Complement the master’s degree programme you are already enrolling for and become part of a community that creates real solutions for climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Discover how the latest climate change science is being transformed into new products and services
- Examine market drivers of climate innovation, including policy, legal and financial incentives or constraints
- Explore the potential for launching your start-up business venture with support from our business coaches and our pre-incubation programme
The EIT – European Institute of Innovation & technology has introduced the EIT Label as a certificate of quality that is awarded only to excellent educational programmes. Learn more about EIT label here.