Want to be considered top talent in climate innovation? This programme is for you.
In order to obtain the Climate-KIC certificate you will:
- Enrol at one of our partner universities in one of the specified master degree programmes
- Participate in our five week climate innovation summer school
- Attend our series of thought-provoking talks and seminars
- Spend 30 ECTS of your master programme outside of your home university, e.g. by doing an internship or thesis research
- Take complementary courses in climate sciences or entrepreneurship worth between 6-12 ECTS
- Write your Master thesis on a topic related to climate change and entrepreneurship