Who can apply?
- Courses are generally open to all professionals. Proficiency in English is required. Eligible fee paying participants will then be confirmed on a first come, first serve basis.
Why are all courses in English?
- Our courses target an European wide audience. Therefore all Climate-KIC workshops are in English to enable participants from a wide range of countries to take part in the courses.
- A good proficiency in English is therefore critical for the successful participation.
How to apply?
- Application will be facilitated through the respective course pages, where applicants can register by filling in an online application form.
- By clicking „Pay Now“ you will automatically be forwarded to Stripe Payments Europe Limited, an authorised electronic money institution regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority
- After payment you will receive an automatically generated confirmation and an invoice via e-mail to you or your respective company
- Shortly after you will also receive an e-ticket to confirm your attendance
- Climate-KIC and it’s partners will get in touch with you ahead of the course dates by sending through a welcome mail with additional information
- Please be aware that you have to arrange travel and accommodation independently.
- In case of cancellation of your participation or the course, Climate-KIC can only reimburse course fees. Costs for travels or accommodation cannot be reimbursed.
Costs and Financing
- Course fees range between 400-2000 Euro depending on the number of days.
- A 50% discount on the regular fee is available for: Employees of public bodies, Climate-KIC partners, Employees of NGOs and Climate-KIC Alumni.
- In case you apply for a discount, you will be asked to provide evidence that your employee falls under the above mentioned categories or that you took part in a Climate-KIC programme before.
What costs are covered by the course fees?
- The course fees cover food during the workshop (lunch, coffee breaks), workshop material and site visits.