Climate-KIC’s Network of Trainers and Coaches provides an excellent opportunity for trainers and coaches to meet, share with and learn from peers on latest training approaches around the topic of climate change, climate friendly entrepreneurship as well as systems innovation.
The main asset: our and your community
The Climate-KIC Network of Coaches and Trainers gathers around 100 professionals with vast experience of delivering trainings for universiy students, companies as well as public authorities and in coaching Start-Ups.
The network is facilitated by an online platform. It will help to share information and ideas amongst trainers, announce gig opportunities and train-the-trainer events.
Interested to join the network?
We are constantly looking for experienced coaches and trainers (at least 1 year of training/ coaching experience, preferably in a pan-European or international context)!
1. Register on the Climate-KIC learning platform: https://id.climate-kic.org/login
2. APPLY HERE (you need to be signed in to use the link) and submit your form
3. After the submission of the form, you will be then contacted by Climate-KIC to arrange a 20 min interview.
4. And you’ll be notified whether your application has been successful.
What we offer:
- The online platform provides opportunities for exchange of professional coaches and trainers
- Monthly webinars on training methods and experiences
- Access to two annual Train the Trainer Workshops in Europe
- Announcement of new coaching and training opportunities within the Climate-KIC Network
- Access to learning material (e.g. Case Studies)
- Opportunitiy for co-creation of new material