fbpx
What regulations apply to your country? Share what you have found out about t...
I wish to ask that what could be the contents for a short duration Training of T...
Paul Dickinson says that sustainability is something that governments don't do. ...
Having learned that about 70% of materials that have built a cellphone are recyc...
What other approaches are you aware of that might help the innovation process?...
An entrepreneur, who is passionate about developing three renewable energy-relat...
There are a number of methods you can use to better understand your stakeholders...
What are your views on the 5Ds, originally used in organisational development, a...
Hi , I am Syrine my expectations of this course is to consolidate my understa...
There's nothing more amazing than permaculture. Observing and following nature's...
Contribution rookie
What are the factors which stimulate impacts arising out of a consulting firm?...
I am sure that most of the e-waste that is produced around the world is caused b...
Contribution rookie
Solar power was the fastest-growing source of global energy last year, overtakin...
In my view, the international community is trying their best. However, individua...
Hi I am a student at the Seneca college. As a part of newly established Envir...
Contribution rookie
For a city to qualify as an eco-city: What features and criteria do you think ar...
Here are two different perspectives on innovation and entrepreneurship at the pe...
Mark Shayler discusses the carbon shadow of products, and the theory that by imp...
Many influential people and organisations (scientists, politicians, WWF, UNFCC, ...
We've got our Spotify Innovation Primer playlist up and running, titled Music fo...

There are no discussions available here currently