fbpx
Describe some innovative ways a business could reduce emissions related to the e...
What technology drivers (technological advance or problem to be fixed) do you th...
Do you think people will wait for a climate crisis (a burning platform) to chang...
CDP: Simple idea, big impact. What's your simple idea which would really make a...
I just checked the EIA tool for my home country, Germany. Not surprisingly, it i...
What are your favourite sources of inspiration? For now, there's no need to ...
Hi, I'm not sure if I am doing this module exercise correctly, or if this is ev...
Are there any models you find particularly interesting or that you'd like to use...
How can the life cycle assessment of a product indicate it's impact on sustainab...
Add two quiz questions based on the two websites from the Ethical case quiz. The...
Are customers prepared for cleantech products? How do we approach them?...
Dutch Government Ordered To Cut Carbon Emissions In Landmark Ruling: Urgenda, a ...
What technology drivers (technological advance or problem to be fixed) do you th...
Think about tools, techniques or other resources you have come across that may b...
My carbon footprint was 1,88 TN CO2, 1,46 gobal ha. I need 0,8 planets in one ...
Researching local renewable energy sector/market information 1) Find at leas...
Hi! I am excited to be a part of this MOOC. I hope to learn about the e-waste ...
There's a lot of interesting news/research/videos out there about climate scienc...
What are the negative forces or barriers to bringing down CO2?...
Which regions seem to rely more on generating clean energy using renewable energ...

There are no discussions available here currently