fbpx
Dutch Government Ordered To Cut Carbon Emissions In Landmark Ruling: Urgenda, a ...
What technology drivers (technological advance or problem to be fixed) do you th...
Think about tools, techniques or other resources you have come across that may b...
My carbon footprint was 1,88 TN CO2, 1,46 gobal ha. I need 0,8 planets in one ...
Researching local renewable energy sector/market information 1) Find at leas...
Hi! I am excited to be a part of this MOOC. I hope to learn about the e-waste ...
Michael Hauschild in his Spark! Lecture explained the drivers of eco-efficiency,...
Battle of the eco-cities: What made you choose Copenhagen or Masdar City as ...
There's a lot of interesting news/research/videos out there about climate scienc...
What are the negative forces or barriers to bringing down CO2?...
Which regions seem to rely more on generating clean energy using renewable energ...
There are a variety of tools and methods to analyse your stakeholders. A well-kn...
James Hansen describes the Earth's energy imbalance, which is causing global war...
"We have to find our opportunities in the gap between these fields." ...
Share with us the three actions you are going to take and what you’re planning t...
A pen with pressure sensors on the grip to indicate loss of concentration when t...
Contribution rookie
Should nuclear energy be included in our decarbonised energy mix of the future? ...
How can governments help to promote sustainability through innovation?Share your...
Recent article you might like from the Guardian: Industrial dust and soil, blown...
Share examples of climate market products and services which you think are uniqu...

There are no discussions available here currently