fbpx
The Honey Bee Network is one of the initiatives Gupta is involved with to active...
What technology drivers (technological advance or problem to be fixed) do you th...
An entrepreneurial project based in New Orleans has set out to launch 52 new bus...
Choose an inventor/innovator and find out about their history and career. Fe...
Describe some innovative ways a business could reduce emissions related to the e...
What technology drivers (technological advance or problem to be fixed) do you th...
Share examples of existing innovations developed in response to customer demands...
Do you think people will wait for a climate crisis (a burning platform) to chang...
What have you learned about the value of sustainability reporting from the examp...
CDP: Simple idea, big impact. What's your simple idea which would really make a...
I just checked the EIA tool for my home country, Germany. Not surprisingly, it i...
What are your favourite sources of inspiration? For now, there's no need to ...
Hi, I'm not sure if I am doing this module exercise correctly, or if this is ev...
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232009 Share your thoughts on the author'...
Are there any models you find particularly interesting or that you'd like to use...
Hi, I would like to share some interesting perspectives on sustainability, wh...
How can the life cycle assessment of a product indicate it's impact on sustainab...
Add two quiz questions based on the two websites from the Ethical case quiz. The...
What are the key elements of a start-up?...
Are customers prepared for cleantech products? How do we approach them?...

There are no discussions available here currently