Welcome to our EIT Climate-KIC Learning community
To drive systems change it is key to foster collaboration with people from business, academia, non-profit and the public sector. Here you will find several opportunities to engage with and learn from others, so we can all accelerate our impact and drive change together.
An informal group where you can meet other learners in our community and discuss whatever you want. You don’t need to join a course to participate, so what’s stopping you? Click on the group's discussion link to get started.
Use the power of social learning - engage and collaborate!
If you have enrolled in the Engaging People on Climate Change course, you are automatically a member of this group!
This is YOUR group - so please share and contribute to keep the conversations going!
Here are some tips:
- If you have things that you'd like to share or talk about, please feel free to add to the Timeline or Group Discussions.
- For example, if you come across great articles, images, documents, etc, share them with other course participants using Album or Files.
- If you find out about exciting upcoming relevant events, let others know by posting information under Events.
- If you want to share a super video, add to the Video section or in the Group Timeline...
Share success stories
- Engagement is most effective when we integrate the four different 'fields' into our campaigns, but it's quite a new approach. So examples of how you've gone on to take action will really benefit others in the group!