To move towards a climate-resilient society, the world needs people with future-oriented skills, transformative leadership and the knowledge to drive systems change. Whether you enrol in an online or face-to-face course, you will have access to real-life challenges, case studies, and other resources.
We are building a climate talent community, where you can engage with peers and experts around innovation challenges. You will find discussion forums and groups related to our courses.
- 15000+ users
- 500+ discussions
Use the power of social learning - engage and collaborate!
If you have enrolled in the Engaging People on Climate Change course, you are automatically a member of this group!
This is YOUR group - so please share and contribute to keep the conversations going!
Here are some tips:
- If you have things that you'd like to share or talk about, please feel free to add to the Timeline or Group Discussions.
- For example, if you come across great articles, images, documents, etc, share them with other course participants using Album or Files.
- If you find out about exciting upcoming relevant events, let others know by posting information under Events.
- If you want to share a super video, add to the Video section or in the Group Timeline...
Share success stories
- Engagement is most effective when we integrate the four different 'fields' into our campaigns, but it's quite a new approach. So examples of how you've gone on to take action will really benefit others in the group!
An informal group where you can meet other learners in our community and discuss whatever you want. You don’t need to join a course to participate, so what’s stopping you? Click on the group's discussion link to get started.