To move towards a climate-resilient society, the world needs people with future-oriented skills, transformative leadership and the knowledge to drive systems change. Whether you enrol in an online or face-to-face course, you will have access to real-life challenges, case studies, and other resources.
We are building a climate talent community, where you can engage with peers and experts around innovation challenges. You will find discussion forums and groups related to our courses.
- 16300+ users
- 600+ discussions
An informal group where you can meet other learners in our community and discuss whatever you want. You don’t need to join a course to participate, so what’s stopping you? Click on the group's discussion link to get started.
Use the power of social learning - engage and collaborate!
If you have enrolled in the Engaging People on Climate Change course, you are automatically a member of this group!
This is YOUR group - so please share and contribute to keep the conversations going!
Here are some tips:
- If you have things that you'd like to share or talk about, please feel free to add to the Timeline or Group Discussions.
- For example, if you come across great articles, images, documents, etc, share them with other course participants using Album or Files.
- If you find out about exciting upcoming relevant events, let others know by posting information under Events.
- If you want to share a super video, add to the Video section or in the Group Timeline...
Share success stories
- Engagement is most effective when we integrate the four different 'fields' into our campaigns, but it's quite a new approach. So examples of how you've gone on to take action will really benefit others in the group!