1. Petter Barve
  2. GRI and Sustainability Reporting
  3. Tuesday, November 14 2017, 08:33 AM
I consult a regional governmental agency on their immigration and integration platform re-conceptualising their brand for a national and international expansion. They seem very much caught in the narrow idea that their work is about partnership construction (SDG 17), but I see a multitude of other connections. Would it no behove a governmental agency as well as an NGO and not just companies, have a sustainability report to be able to create awareness (and self-awareness) of the scope of their work? If Gov agencies have made GRI reports, where can I find them?:)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gloria Lyons Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hmm…the discussion about this topic here was quite interesting. I'll share this post with my essayontime mates and see what they think about this dicussion. I think they'll stand on the same statement that I currently stand on.
Comment
play game Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the visit here and connect the latest free online card such the wonder full option to all web players so getting spades free online so go online and choose the best card online for keep high rank in to worldwide hope that the best fun.
Comment
Morgan Stone Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This article examined every one of these types of joint effort between the administration and NGOs in conveying corrective health administrations in North Darfur State and recognizes the difficulties that influence this coordinated effort. Do My Essay Yet, keeping in mind the end goal to do as such the manner by which such coordinated effort is sorted out should first be clarified.
Comment
My Hoko Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article. and all the details are awesome and good in this post.
Refer: ludo king free to play!!
Comment
Eelu Sina Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you give the best info on governmental agency awesome I'll share this post, governmental agency locationscity are details :o
Comment
Sherita Green Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
NGOs are typically financed by gifts, however, some dodge formal subsidizing by and large and are run principally by volunteers NGOs are exceedingly various gatherings of associations occupied with an extensive variety of exercises and take distinctive structures in various parts of the world. Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus Jacket
Comment
Sophie Miller Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Ich möchte mehr darüber zu lesen. Prompt, welche Literatur zu studieren?
192.168.l.l
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.