1. Stacy Wegner
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. Monday, July 31 2017, 11:44 AM
Hi, I'm not sure if I am doing this module exercise correctly, or if this is even the right location.

My expectations are to learn more about e-waste, learn about the challenges we face as a whole, look and learn of possibilities to not only finding solutions to the challenges, but also to engaging others to take part in the solutions. I am hopeful to meet (and listen) to others from around the world and hear how e-waste is impacting their lives, cities, and countries.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
HectorE MunozG Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
My expectations of this course i to know how sound management of e-waste can help reduce GHG emissions and prevent hazards to health and the environment in accordance with the Basel, Rotterdam, and Stockholm Conventions.
have nice day partners.
  Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. # 1
George Joseph Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

My expectations about the course is to understand the e-waste scenario from a global/international perspective. Identify the opportunities in addressing this challenge. Understand best ways and methods to tackle the e-waste.

Thanks,
George
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. # 2
Jorge Elias Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
My expectations for this course is to learn as much as possible about e-waste and its implications for the environment
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. # 3
Sergio Raspo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi everyone, Am Sergio from Argentine.
Am here trying to learn about the theme because and interested to develop a project related with E-waste.
In doing so, I donĀ“t have any experience or expertise related with the field, to fill the gap am doing this mooc.
In Argentine is a field to explore with a lot of posibilities for doing business with a social entrepreneursip perspective.
I consider that here is the best way to begin.
Sergio.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. # 4
Morgan Fitch Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have high expectations regarding this as well. In my eyes in the event that somebody lets you down, get assignment help online they don't especially think about you particularly in any case. Since I for one ensure that I never let down somebody I adore, regardless.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. # 5
Vladimir Urosevic Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
My expectation is to learn as much as a ccan about e wast chalange
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. # 6
cyrus mileyy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Extraordinary perusing an awesome lesson learned! Much obliged to you such a great amount for sharing. It is certainly useful for every one of us to make a stride back and understand the unintended weight of desire we put on Do My Essay For Me others. Educational, yes!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. E-waste Challenge
  3. # 7
Anne Micheal Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Phenomenal scrutinizing a magnificent exercise learned! Thankful to you such an awesome sum for sharing. It is absolutely helpful for each one of us to make a walk back and comprehend the unintended weight of want we put on Do My Essay For Me others. Instructive, yes! Australia Essay Writing ServicesAustralia Essay Writing Services
Comment
funny jokes Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!
funny jokes
Comment
Eirik Vigerust Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi! Just found this course while looking for best practice recycling of E-waste. Last month I started in a company with a goal to start large scale recycling of hazardous e-waste in the developing world. This course seem to have a lot of very valuable information about many parts of e-waste management, so even though I know quite a bit from before, I expect this course to give new insights and knowledge about e-wast and handling, as well as a larger scale perspective on issues and ripple effects.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.