1. The Climate-KIC team
  2. Stakeholder mapping
  3. Thursday, April 02 2015, 08:50 PM
Social media is a powerful communication and collaboration tool and should form part of your engagement toolkit.

What are your thoughts on the role of social media?
How important and/or useful do you think it is?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Mariya Fox Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Now Social media have been measure role in all over the world weather we talked about revolution, business & entertainment social media marketing helps people to raise their voices. 95% people used social media channels like Facebook, twitter & Instagram. as an social media marketer i have recently done my
Facebook blueprint certification for getting more skills becoming a social media expert.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Stakeholder mapping
  3. # 1
verma ruby Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
geometry dash world of levels., a Studio on Scratch.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Stakeholder mapping
  3. # 2
alex black Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
From a business perspective, the niche of social media is one of the most promising markets. Of course, this segment is densely occupied with dominant players, but the rapid development of technology is constantly opening up new opportunities for the realization of new ideas. Already interested? Read the article below
References
  1. https://artjoker.net/blog/how-to-develop-a-social-media-network-app/
  Los Angeles, CA, USA
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Stakeholder mapping
  3. # 3
Alexis Parker Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for telling me how to Engage stakeholders through social media. I've been doing some SC IG Marketing lately and so far, I've gained success with it. I'll try taking it a notch further.
Comment
John Alexander Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Woahh physics has always been my favorite subject and I really enjoyed reading this informative content. I am sure it would be a great help to many students. My team of best essays writing help really likes your posts.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.