1. The Climate-KIC team
  2. Business models
  3. Thursday, April 02 2015, 08:03 PM
Are there any models you find particularly interesting or that you'd like to use if you started an eco-business?
Comment
− Different investment profiles over time (higher purchase price and set-up
costs) and lower operating costs (maintenance and running costs).
− Information asymmetries due to search experience, and credence attributes.
− Externalities (e.g. environmentally sound alternatives imply a higher collective
benefit but lower or equal private benefits than conventional alternatives)
− Infrequent decisions, meaning an extensive decision-making process that implies
high involvement, high cognitive effort, and a substantial need for information
due to limited experience. Captain Boomerang Costume Filmstarlook
  1. micheal carleone
  2. 2 months ago
There are no comments made yet.
Rosangela Candida Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Trabalhando com gestão de resíduos eletrônicos, recebemos muitos equipamentos com peças ainda em condições de uso. A nossa ideia é montar kits de robótica com sucata eletrônica.
A solução do reaproveitamento do lixo eletrônico na robótica visa ao invés da compra desses kits a utilização das sucatas para diminuir custos e aumentar o alcance de alunos em escolas públicas. Incentivar professores e alunos de todas as classes e idade a pensar nos problemas do cotidiano e procurarem uma disponibilidade de resolução através da montagem de dispositivos robóticos, estimulando os mesmos a sempre inovarem contribuindo o máximo com o meio tecnológico, ambiental e social.
References
  1. http://www.roboticanaescola.com.br/
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 1
Trevor12 Petersen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Different business models have been put forward for the success of the investors. The benefits of the businessmen and rushmyessay have been shared for the regulations for the investors in all parts of the world.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 2
Randall Austin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I think that if we are able to manage these reasons then I am sure that every market can become a perfect place for investment. But all it will take some time so that for the write my essays business organizations.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 3
Mark Alen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You have made a great article about learning business. I must say you have work hard in collecting data to write this post which is appreciable.
custom sticker rolls
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 4
Mark Alen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is really a great article about learning business.You have made a great effort in making this post which i like it a lot.Keep up your good work.
custom stickers
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 5
maria denial Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
but what people forget is that we do not actually have ANY original manuscript. All we've got in Greek are copies of Plato's texts, copies that had been made through various humans, particularly the Scholastics. So even then, what we understand approximately Socrates won't even be the correct description of how Plato described him.
someone to make my assignment
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 6
Natasha Aiken Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
business monetary status, the truth of the matter is the Need Assignment Help and the world's economy are in a progressing change with questionable occupation markets and ascends in fuel expenses and everyday costs. Proficient affiliations are basically organizing associations and more often than not don't offer start-up data.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 7
Deanna Williams Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We are a manageable social undertaking that helps Asia Pacific's organizations along a naturally and socially dependable, low-carbon way. We teach and supporter on economic improvement. Arnold Jacket
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 8
Rollins Jack Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Eco-Business is the main media organisation serving Asia Pacific's clean technology, smart cities, responsible business and manageable development Assignment Help | Assignmentarena.co.uk group. Eco-Business attracts some of the best ability in the business, and all individuals from the group are focused on our statement of purpose.

https://www.assignmentarena.co.uk/images/logo.png
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 9
micheal carleone Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
− Different investment profiles over time (higher purchase price and set-up
costs) and lower operating costs (maintenance and running costs).
− Information asymmetries due to search experience, and credence attributes.
− Externalities (e.g. environmentally sound alternatives imply a higher collective
benefit but lower or equal private benefits than conventional alternatives)
− Infrequent decisions, meaning an extensive decision-making process that implies
high involvement, high cognitive effort, and a substantial need for information
due to limited experience. Captain Boomerang Costume Filmstarlook
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 10
cgg results Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Inter Results will be going to be released very shortly and all the aspirants need to visit the site results.cgg.gov.in to check the marks.

results.cgg.gov.in
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 11
jenny han Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
happy wheels cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide!:p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Business models
  3. # 12
angle angle Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Equipped with the breitling replica watches Rolex classic 3135 movement, although the swiss replica watches 3235 movement has been launched, but in replica watches rolex 2018 still does not spread to the watches replica submarine (hydro) series.
Comment
Thu Trang Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Summer is easy with heavy rain but I like it. It's wonderful to have rainbows after rain, and I watch it until it disappears. It seems to be free but it helps me feel comfortable
papas games
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.